No Small Talk the Dinner is back in Auckland! Grab your ticket now!
An evening for our brothers. An evening of real conversation, good food and community. An evening of hope. NST is for all humans to support mens mental health.
Come and join us at East Street Hall on April 13 from 6pm to talk about mental health in all it's forms - well-being, breaking the stigma, the impacts of suicide loss and the importance of speaking up. Tickets include a beautiful selection of dishes which will be served as shared platters - all dietary requirements catered for.
We have three amazing speakers at the event:
1. Joe Daymond - Managing Director of West Park
2. Sam Sinnott - PR/Communicatiosn Wizard, Mental Health Advocate, LGBTQIA+
3. Brady Polkinghorne - Director at the Kindness Institute
All profits raised directly support Neighbourhood & the work we do in the community to help both people and our planet.
Use code STUDENT10 for $10 off. Student ID is required.
Individual Ticket Purchases Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to any of our events you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Note that these are also subject to change – however you will be notified if any of these should change materially.
- You may send a substitute delegate in your place for the entirety of the event at no extra charge.
- Tickets are non-refundable for personal circumstances; this includes having COVID-19 or being a household contact of a COVID-19 case.
- Extreme cases will be considered for a refund on a case by case basis by the Neighbourhood team. This is up to our discretion and our decision is final.
- As event organisers we reserve the right to change the venue, food and/or speakers of an event as long as it is not material to the event advertised. If there are slight changes this is not grounds for a refund. This is due to the uncertainty around COVID-19 and people’s availability.
- COVID-19: Due to the possibility of ongoing uncertainty around government regulations on mass gatherings in response to COVID-19 at any particular time or region, we may determine to postpone or cancel the event. By purchasing a ticket you agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that if circumstances regarding COVID-19 which are out of our control occur, you will either receive a refund or a transfer to the new date.